CustomizationSeptember 8, 2021
Our Software is designed to ensure a safe and easy use of our system without risk of mixture loss.
• Safety of the userBy including checklists and safety loops, with more than 100 safety checks.
• Safety of the mixture He3/He4To avoid events which could cause a loss of the mixture.
• Ease of useBy using a graphic interface, allowing our customer to navigate through an user-friendly environment. Three modes are accessible,the operator mode (allow the user to use predefined procedure), the non-expert mode (allowing some modification with classical security to avoid harming the system) and the expert mode (allowing the total command of the system and the modification of all parameters limitless)
• Automation of proceduresAll classical cycles have been automated from cool down to warm up and the return at 4k.
• Following of the proceduresA run history is saved every day and for each run. This allows the user to follow all the parameters of the system on different graphics. In case of trouble during a run the user could send to Cryoconcept the history to allow us to understand what caused the problem and how to solve it.
• Continuous improvement of the systemWe stay tuned to our customer feedback to continuously improve our system and provide regular updates to provide the best software.
|HEXA-DRY M DYNAMIC
|Cooling power @20mK
|Cooling power @100mK
|Cool-down time to MC
|TABLE OF SPECIFICATION
|Hexagonal 300K top flange allowing a larger access
|Mixing-Chamber plate Ø
|Ø313mm x 300mm
|3xDN50 and 6xDN63 (with 1 Line-Of-Sight Access)
|PT415-RM, PT420-RM, PT425-RM CRYOMECH
|Quantity of He3
|Fully automated and configurable